Today is English Day on Our House

What do you think about english? yeah, it's so important dan cool. i think the same with you.
When i think about english, i remember one moment when i was a student in dwipa. I'm not good about english and meybe im one of stupid student on my classroom. i just realized that english so important and i regret to hate all about english.

This is what motivates me to be able to speak English well and good. i just try and try. i dont know, true or false, just keep trying. 


on my house, i and my friends create a program to get used to the English language on friday. it's the firts. we must speak english on this day. and In fact, practice english is so difficult ! Today is english day on our house, but i still cant speak english so good. HAHA

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cerita-cerita Horor dan Hantu di Kampus IPB

Nama-Nama Murid Hogwart dan Tokoh Harry Potter

Ih wow.... Ketupat and Final destination......!!!!